This is a personal invitation to engage in the Southeast’s largest tech forum!
The Georgia Technology Summit is your opportunity to learn, meet and immerse yourself in the latest technology and leadership trends to help your career and company thrive. You will discover new ways to get involved, develop relationships, and identify potential opportunities through the Technology Association of Georgia
HOW TO ATTEND?
2022 promises to be another exciting event! Registration is now open. We look forward to seeing you there!
- TAG Member: $200 | Non-Member: $250
Table Registration (10 passes)
- TAG Member: $2,000 | Non-Member: $2,500
|Become a Sponsor|
Frequently Asked Questions
COVID Policy * UPDATED 4/22/2022 *
- The Georgia Technology Summit recommends attendees follow the recommendations of the CDC for attending large events. The CDC Recommendations Include (full recommendations can be found at Small and Large Gatherings | CDC):
- Stay home if you are sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who has COVID within the past 5 days.
- Make sure you are up to date with your COVID-19 vaccines.
- If the COVID-19 Community Level where you live is
- Wear a mask based on your personal preference, informed by your personal level of risk.
- If you are at risk for severe illness, talk to your healthcare provider about wearing masks indoors in public.
- If you live with or will gather with someone at risk for severe illness, wear a mask when indoors with them.
- If you are 2 or older, wear a well-fitting mask indoors in public, regardless of vaccination status or individual risk (including in K-12 schools and other community settings).
- What is this year’s theme?
This year’s theme is Innovate, Elevate, and Activate. Discussion topics will be centered around these three concepts.
- Who will be speaking at this year’s event?
This year’s keynote speakers will be Paul Brown, CEO of Inspire Brands, and cyber innovation expert Mark Montgomery. Other panels will feature industry experts discussing a variety of tech-related topics.
- What specific topics will be addressed at the event?
For a full list of all sessions, click here.
- Can I expect to find a job here?
While this event is not a recruiting event, we do offer several networking opportunities at which you can meet other tech professionals.
- Do I have to be in the technology industry to attend?
TAG believes that the majority of companies use technology to innovate in the Georgia economy. We welcome people from all professional backgrounds to attend and learn about the state of the Georgia technology industry.
- Will food be provided at the event?
A cocktail reception will be provided on the first day of the event. Breakfast, snacks, and lunch will be provided on the second day of the event.
- Why should I attend GTS?
The technology industry is a constantly evolving landscape. All technology professionals need to stay in the loop on current trends. Georgia Technology Summit is a great way to stay engaged in the latest breaking developments.
- Is there a dress code?
There is no dress code enforced at the event. However, due to the professional nature of the event, we recommend attendees to dress tech business casual.
- Where can I buy tickets?
Tickets can be purchased here.
- Are there tickets to attend virtually?
No, this event will be fully in-person. Some sessions of the event will be made available online after the event.
- If you have any other questions, please contact our help desk: HelpDesk@tagonline.org.